Tuesday, March 13, 2007

today i visited the theater arts dept and discovered that Mallats Pharmacy in Madison carries skin altering makeup- mehron and Ben Nye.

I will search for closer places- but these were reccommended to me.

I still haven't heard back form Jacki Ludlowese about booking the Halles Gallery for my project. As an alternative, I am looking at the Java joint or parts of the library as other possible locations. Perhaps the write but.... no one really goes over there.

I heard that Bills class had the halles during graduation- I am a littlwe bunbed- bu that just goes to show you that the early bird gets the worm.


Also ventured down to united first methodist church (VOTING site) to find out where they get their booths from. Apparently city hall drops them off to the voting station. Tomorrow I will call to inquire about the voting booths. I would like to use them fir the music part of my project.They were closed by the time I got to calling today.



I also need to look at buying the 2 Live crew album. I think that I will put out a campus email- maybe bill will send it out for me so I can locate these cds and not have to buy it- becauise I don not like the music anyway.

Thinking madonna for the comparison, but still keeping my options open-trying to explore more popular 90s music. also thinking Nirvan's "rape me" as a possible contender, but I know that that song received some criticsm and limited airplay.

No comments: